Yes, there is still a need for traditional marketing – whatever that is.
Do our traditions go back to the early days of websites and emails before Al Gore invented the Internet? What about commercials that started on radio in the 1920s and on television twenty years later? Or do they reach back to the time of Ben Franklin’s early newspapers in the American Colonies?
Let’s agree that our “traditional” marketing includes the many ways we marketed up until the early 1980s. Broadcast, printed media, direct mail, catalogs, brochures, outdoor boards, even people carrying what used to be called “sandwich boards” – think of the folks wearing Statue of Liberty costumes outside Liberty Tax offices or even those standing by roadsides with hand-lettered cardboard signage asking for a donation.
We do it.
There are times when marketers will use traditional marketing in conjunction with “e-marketing”, reaching readers with a small ad in the local newspaper, inviting them to visit a website for detailed information and even a brief video. There are other times that traditional marketing stands alone. For example, many seniors do not carry smartphones because all they want is a “telephone” and with that telephone, they often see no need to communicate through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and others. We need to reach them in the way they’ve received messages most of their lives. It’s also important to understand that they R nt 2 eager to c nw copy styles in mketng msgs. When they do, they certainly do not lol.
And approximately 6,000 of them are joining these ranks each day.
Maximize your marketing return on investment (ROI)
Let’s be honest… marketing budgets are usually the first to get cut in a downturn. Our goal is not only to maximize your campaign’s reach but also to prove how effective it is by analyzing and reporting data back to you the client. We think of it as the only way we can measure your satisfaction.
We want to be your marketing partner
Expertise and efficiency make all the difference in a project’s success. We strive to become part of your team to help you create your project with maximum impact.
LivePicture is a full-service interactive marketing company furnishing a wide array of integrated marketing services to meet all of your business and marketing needs. Our integrated approach helps you to make sure all of your business marketing needs are met successfully.
Our marketing services include:
- Public Relations/Media Relations
- We can put together a short or long-term media plan for you that includes press release distribution, content creation, interviews.
- Basic press releases and circulation.
- Interview setups/Media Relations
- Marketing Communications/Writing Support/Blog for website
- We have 3 writers in house and can support your company with controlled messaging and communications support.
- Social media
- We have three social media gurus on staff and can set your company up with a cost-effective marketing channel deployed over Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Selected Blog sites
- We also do guest blogging on selected sites.
- Tradeshow and event planning
- We can handle everything from shipping of your booth and pre-show promotion through CRM integration, lead tracking, setup, takedown and even help with booth staffing if necessary. Show specific content can be developed, and this same content (video, etc) can be used on your website/blog.
- Branding/Corporate identity
- We have dozens of years combines experience in brand and corporate identity.
- Including individual layout design and edits.
- Submissions to publications – FTP or Dropbox
- Campaigns – Online, Print, Outdoor, Mixed Media, Digital, SEO, etc.
- Clickagy Banner advertising – Easily the most effective way to deploy your banner advertising to specific market channels.
- Brochures/sales literature
- Brochures, sales slicks, leave-behinds, etc.
- Printing: we have a printing partner that can do affordable 4/4 color printing on a wide variety of paper at low quantities – as low as 20. All print work would be quoted.
- Direct mail and e-communications
- Direct mail creation, mail sorts, and labeling, custom printing
- E-Mail communications are typically handled by MailChimp. Including E-Mail Setup, data set screening, deployment and metrics/analytics.
- Tradeshow displays and other graphics – Between vendors and our digital products, there is little we cannot do with trade show projects
- Websites & forensic analysis – We are Google Analytics Certified, as well as have a partnership relationship with Lead Forensics
- Lead Forensics typically runs around $4,000 per year for a medium-traffic website but tells you everything from returning visitors and companies to pages and where they went on your website based on tracking software installed onto it. You can also buy contacts at a price of $.25 each.
- Corporate Video Production – We have up to 3 video editors capable of producing digital media that can be repurposed to any deployment, web, video, tradeshow, etc. We shoot on location, in the studio, green screen, and in sets. Full special effects and 3D effects suite of software.
- 3D VR Video – We can shoot and deploy 3DVR video to Youtube, Facebook, etc based on your particular needs
- 3D/VR/AR Consulting – if there are specific 3D/VR applications you need to be developed, LivePicture is can create anything from product demos to shareable catalogs, to immersive experiences. All projects are on a per quote and based on client requirements.
- Marketing Consulting Services
- Business Consulting Services
- SEM – Search Engine Marketing
- SEO – On Page and Off Page Search Engine Optimization
- PPC – Pay Per Click Management
- Affiliate Marketing