Microsoft HoloLens Mixed reality: Your world is the canvas
Microsoft HoloLens is the first self-contained, holographic computer, enabling you to engage with your digital content and interact with holograms in the world around you.
- Connect, create, and explore – Transform the ways you communicate, create, collaborate, and explore. Your ideas are closer to becoming real when you can create and work with holograms in relation to the world around you.
- Collaborate and communicate – When you collaborate, it’s easier to show than to tell. Your Skype contacts can overlay sketches and holograms on physical objects in your view.
- Create what you imagine – Shape holograms to fine‑tune a design, share ideas, and understand your creations in relation to the real world.
- Visualize your work – Go beyond what a 2D render can do by working in 3D. Make smarter decisions and prototype faster when you can inspect every vantage point.
- Explore places and ideas – See holograms from your colleague’s perspective even if she’s on the other side of the world. Explore ideas in the real world, inside and out.