[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][vc_video link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLq_jZGVLHA”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
LG Commercial Displays & Digital Signage
LivePicture is an LG Commercial Displays partner and can develop solutions based on any of their world-class products, including:
- Healthcare Displays
- Hospitality Displays
- Commercial TV’s
- Digital Signage
- Video Walls
- Outdoor Displays
Why an LG Information Display?
LG IS RAISING THE STANDARD OF DIGITAL SIGNAGE
LG excels in bringing innovative technology advancements to market with their award winning 1080P LED displays and 4K Ultra HD Monitors. As an industry leading manufacturer, LG has a team of design and engineering experts creating “Best in Class” display products for a wide variety of vertical solutions. LG’s Commercial sales and support team is committed to making sure that the distribution and service of their products satisfies ever changing business needs.
THE B2B DIVISION
LG Electronics U.S.A., Inc. is based in Lincolnshire, IL and serves the following markets:
- Digital Signage
- Lodging and Hospitality
- QSR/Food Services
- Public Venues
- SMB (Small Medium Businesses)
LG Electronics is a 2013 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year and as a “Best in Class” Commercial Display Manufacturer, LG is committed to offering comprehensive and refined solutions.
Cutting Edge ULTRA HD Large Format Displays
- LED Backlit LCD TVs and Monitors push the design envelope while delivering superb picture quality.
- Pro:Idiom® digital rights management
- SuperSign TVs offer a simple but power solution to Digital Signage
COMMERCIAL LCD DISPLAYS WITH THE ENVIRONMENT IN MIND
Recognizing environmental concerns, LG is committed to improving the development, production and usage of our products. Many of our monitors and televisions include the following features:
- ENERGY STAR® – Limits power consumption during ON, Off and Standby Modes.
- RoHS – A directive that limits the use of six hazardous substances.
- Power Savings Modes – Brightness levels, on flat panels with this feature, can be adjusted to further reduce energy usage.
- EPEAT – An environmental assessment tool that evaluates a number of categories that impact the environmental.