The PC Technician’s role is to support and maintain in-house computer systems, desktops, and peripherals in a Birmingham real estate office.
This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment while ensuring optimal workstation performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training and assistance where required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, and electronically.Diagnose and repair PC hardware and software issues.
- Troubleshoot and update software installations.
- Replace hardware as needed to repair computers.
– Ability to participate in emergency onsite support if necessary
– Interact with customers at the technical level, as required.
– Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
– PC Performance Tuning
– PC Hardware Knowledge
– LAN/WAN Familiarity
– Problem Solving
– Ability to interact professionally with users of varying technical levels
– Good verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
– Independent, self-starting attitude
– 2 year IT degree or equivalent experience
– A+ Certification
– Experience supporting Exchange Online and Microsoft Office Products
- Desktop Support: 2 years
$20 per hour/20 hours per week
Send resume to Kim Henderson / email@example.com